You must have one working keyless entry remote for this process to work
- Press the Lock button on the remote 5 times, pressing it every 2 seconds.
- Insert the key into the ignition
- Turn the key to “run” without starting the engine. Wait for ignition beeps to stop.
- Press the “unlock” button on the working remote for 4 to 10 seconds.
- In between the 4-10 seconds, simultaneously push the panic button on the remote for 1 second and release both of the buttons.
- A beep will sound and indicate programming mode
- After the beep, press the “Lock” and “Unlock” button on the working remote, release, then press just the “Unlock” button.
- A chime will sound, now repeat the previous step for each remote to program your new remotes. You will hear a beep after each remote is programmed.
- Turn the key “off” and remove it from the ignition to exit programming mode.